Are you finding yourself feeling stressed, burnt out or generally struggling to get through the day? Do you have difficult situations and challenging people to deal with in your life?
This free workshop for UWA staff and afiiliates will help you reduce your stress, build your resilience and feel more confident in dealing with those challenging conversations.
Workshop purpose and scope
- This workshop is intended for any staff wanting to reduce the stress in their lives and looking for ways to be more resilient.
- Psychologist Kelly Gough from the UWA Counselling and Psychological Services will offer his expertise to UWA staff.
- Better understand stress, and learn how it impacts on both the body and the mind.
- Explore your current ways of dealing with stress and develop further effective stress management techniques.
- Better understand resilience and positive psychology and how these approaches can be cultivated and applied to your life.
- Understand and develop effective interpersonal communication techniques to respond to challenging situations / personalities.
Date and time
Free for UWA staff and affiliates. Not open to students.