Get involved in the day
November 10 2017
11.30am - 4.30pm
Registrations have now closed.
You are still welcome to support your colleagues, participate in novelty events and bring your own lunch.
The UWA Sports Day is on again and is a great opportunity for staff to compete in a range of sports and novelty events in a social setting with their colleagues.
What you need to know:
- For those who have registered and paid their $10, wristbands must be worn for a staff member to get their lunch (green) and their drink (orange) – you can check in and collect them from the Activations Officer who will be at each faculty/central marquee on Riley Oval between 11am-12pm or after the run/walk.
- If you haven’t registered, you are still more than welcome to join in on the day, support your colleagues, and participate in the novelty events. You can bring your own lunch or if you would like to eat in the UniClub café and wish to make a booking call 6488 4805.
- Individuals taking part in the fun run/walk will need to sign in and collect their bibs between 11:30am – 12:00pm at the UWA Sports Marquee on Riley Oval.
- Teams for volleyball, soccer and croquet are getting sorted early this week, with UWA Sport sharing fixtures on Thursday 9 November.
- Refillable water bottles will be given out, with Water Corp refill stations in front of UniClub near Riley Oval.
- There are heaps of prizes on offer during the day, including best dressed marquee and people – so get into the spirit! You can head down to decorate your area marquee from 10am.
- Be SunSmart - bring along a hat, sunscreen and seek out shade.
- A schedule of the day and map are in the document below.
Staff are encouraged to dress up on the day. Each area has been allocated a marquee and a colour:
- Central: Green (This is made up of DVC Research, DVC Education, DVC Community and Engagement, Corporate Services, Vice-Chancellery)
- Health and Medical Sciences (HMS): Yellow
- Arts Business Law Education (ABLE): Purple
- Science: Red
- Engineering and Mathematical Sciences: Blue
Proudly supported by
The University Club | UWA Sport | UniSuper | UniBank