Provide training on how requirements of the WA OH&S legislation applies to UWA Executive Leaders.
- Leaders play a vital role in achieving and maintaining safety standards at UWA. They are key advocates in promoting a culture in which safety is a priority and workplace injuries are prevented.
- Online Component: A 30-minute introduction to OHS Legislation (OH&S Act 1984). Pre-requisite: The completion of UWA Induction.
- A 2.5-hour face to face facilitated presentation. The presentation will focus on legal framework and the responsibility and obligations of executives to ensure due diligence. Pre-requisite: The completion of the online introductory course.
HOW TO ENROL:
Module 1 - Online Component
Please use Google Chrome, Safari or Mozilla Firefox as your browser
- Go to www.lms.uwa.edu.au
- Log into the LMS using your Pheme username and password
- Look under 'Community Tab' then 'My Organisations' (if it doesn't appear use the Organisation Search box - search for 'leaders" and enrol)
- Click Leaders Training - Occupational Safety & Health Legislation
- Watch Video
Module 2 - A 2.5-hour facilitated presentation.
Complete attendance sheet below: