UWA Safety and Health on
(+61 8) 6488 3938 or email to [email protected]
The online health and safety induction for students provides the key information you’ll need in order to keep yourself and others safe and well at UWA. You will learn about your safety responsibilities, about safety procedures and tips, and about the support that is available to you at the University.
Online unit enrolment
- Use Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome web browser
- Go to Blackboard and log on
- Follow instructions to self-enrol
- URL for this course is https://lms.uwa.edu.au/ultra/courses/_25325_1/cl/outline
Should you require more information or if you experience difficulty go to [email protected]
Please work through the module and complete the quiz. You can then obtain your certificate of completion.
NOTE – Whilst UWA students do not have access to any workers compensation entitlements, they are able to access the following support:
- UWA Medical Centre - The University Medical Centre is a fully equipped and accredited health service providing safe, high quality and confidential health care to the UWA community.
- UWA Counselling and Psychological services - provides professional and confidential service free of charge to students of the University of Western Australia.
- UniAccess - provides free services and support to UWA students who want to disclose a disability or a medical condition and request assistance.
Other services are accessible here - https://www.student.uwa.edu.au/experience/health