The University Safety Committee (USC) is an advisory committee to the Vice-Chancellor and is a legislative requirement under the WA Occupational Safety and Health Act 1984.
The committee's role is to help the University to comply with statutory work health and safety obligations and best practice requirements to provide safe workplaces and safe work practices.
- Committee members
- Employee nominees, Safety and Health Representatives
- Agendas, minutes and annual reports
- Affiliated committees
Employee nominees, Safety and Health Representatives
- John Moore, Technical Services, Engineering and Mathematical Sciences
- John Murphy, Technical Officer, Centre for Microscopy, Characterisation and Analysis (Physics)< LI>
- Rebecca Stuart-Coombe, Graduate Research School
- Tracy Taylor, Academic Services, ABLE
- Christian Wachmer, Technical Services, Human Sciences
- Two academic staff members who represent staff - to be nominated
- Two co-opted members - to be nominated
- Megan Lee, (Guild President)
Agendas, minutes and annual reports
For Committee members and other attendees. Restricted access SharePoint site providing agendas with related documents and minutes of meetings.
For Pheme account holders. Restricted access web page providing minutes of meetings and annual reports.
Back to top