The University is committed to providing comprehensive health and safety inductions and training to the highest standards.
- Local Area WHS Induction
- The UWA S&H Team have developed new Local Area WHS Induction Template.
Local Area Managers and Supervisors must ensure that all new staff and students are inducted prior to commencing work.
- UWA S&H LMS Online Training Modules & Performance Dashboard
- The UWA S&H Team have developed a S&H training modules which are located on Blackboard. Please complete the S&H training module that you have been designated. Click the above link for further information.
- Health and safety training guidelines
- There is appropriate training for staff in work health and safety matters including formal training, mentoring and on-the-job training.
- Online induction and Training
- Online training can be completed at times which are conveinient to individual staff.
- Non-staff and visitor safety inductions
- The University provides a healthy and safe environment for all workers who are non-staff members and for visitors attending events or meetings. Workers must receive a safety induction.
- Training courses requiring attendance
- Find out about attended UWA Safety and Health training, with many courses tailored to specific needs.